Chief Design Officer & Executive Partner
Roel brings strategic design and design thinking to Ethos and the companies in which it invests. He also works with investment team members and other Executive Partners to identify, analyze, and assess potential investment opportunities.
Most recently, through his own advisory firm, he worked as a strategic partner to leaders worldwide in the private, public and civic sectors to envision, design and build brighter futures.
Prior to that, he was Creative Director of the global design consultancy XPLANE, where he led the design practice and an international team of strategic designers. He has worked with global clients including leadership teams at American Express (AXP), BP (BP), Coca-Cola (KO), Disney (DIS), ICANN, Oracle (ORCL), Samsung, Unicef, and UPS (UPS). Additionally, he has held senior positions at various design, brand, and experiential marketing firms, both in the EU and the US.
- Strategic & Organizational Design
- Board of Regents Member, Da Vinci Schools
- Advisory Council Member, Belgian-American Chamber of Commerce
- Founder & President, Corbett Community Organizations Active in Disaster
- Sint-Lucas Antwerpen at the Karel de Grote University, Belgium,
M.F.A. in Visual Communication
< Back to Team