General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer
Martha is responsible for overseeing Ethos’ legal, regulatory and compliance matters.
Prior to her role at Ethos, Martha held in-house legal and compliance positions at alternative asset managers in Boston and New York, including as General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer at TPRV Capital LP, Three Bays Capital LP, and P. Schoenfeld Asset Management LP, as well as Capstone Investment Advisors LLC and Highfields Capital Management LP.
Martha began her career with the federal government in Washington, D.C., first with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission and then with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Board Member, Armenian Cultural & Educational Center
- Board Member, Armenian Heritage Foundation
- Board Member, Armenian Women’s Welfare Association, Armenian Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- William & Mary School of Law, J.D.
- The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania,
B.S. in Economics
< Back to Team